Monday, September 16, 2013

My Mountain and More

7 more days until the My Mountain Hat Design Contest is over! I hope you all are still out there voting, as the rules changed a few days in and you can now vote daily. Once per person, per photo, per IP address, per day...Whew that's a mouthful.  VOTE HERE

My design recently hit 1,000 likes. WOW! Thanks to all who are supporting my first step into the world of designing. Your votes past and future mean the world to me. I'm currently in the first place position, but there are some fabulous designers who are gaining on me, quite rapidly over the past few days. The top 5 voted win, however, the top voted gets their pattern listed as a paid pattern and all proceeds go to the charity of the winners choice. I would be thrilled to send some love in the direction of
St. Baldrick's for Childhood Cancer Research.


Coming Soon! Due to the high demand of interest I have had for my hats, I will be opening an online shop in the very near future. I will have both patterns and finished products available.

If you are a crocheter or knitter and would like to know more about the yarns I used for the My Mountain hats, you can find more info here: Schachenmayr Yarns. I have found a new addiction to yarn. My favorite, by far is the Boston and Boston Style yarns used to make this hat and also the "Payton" hat. It works up easily with a J or N hook.

On the hook right now, I am working on getting some hats whipped up to take out to a fundraiser being put on by a friend of mine to raise money for St. Judes. If you are local stop by the Dillingham Square Shopping Center off of Old Bridge!

Here is a peek at some of the projects I have been working on this week. 
Mohawk Hat (This will be available on Saturday!)

BSU Wristers for the Crochet Crowd Challenge

Neon Wristers for the Crochet Crowd Challenge

Day Glow Wristers for the Color Run 5k my boys and I participated in this weekend!


Keep a look out, I am going to be posting a free pattern soon!  Happy Crocheting!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these designs, Sheri! Let me know when your online shop is opened, and be sure to add them to Ravelry too and select the "sell in store" option for the patterns. I will feature them in our Loops Scoop that goes out to 10,000+ opt-in readers. Also your readers can find ALL of the My Mountain yarns for sale in our online shop: http://www.loopsknitting.com - just click "shop by brand - my mountain"

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews