Tuesday, April 29, 2014

They've Gone Mad and Other Crochet Related Tid Bits

Mad Hatter Entry.
Mad Hatter Challenge Top Choices Announced

The Crochet Crowd posted the Top 15 Hats on their blog yesterday. Today they announced an additional 5 for a Hawt Off The Hook Award. You can find all 20 pinned on my Pinterest Board:  Mad Hatter Top 15 Top Hats - Plus 5!

I was super surprised, and excited to learn that my Mad Hatter entry had made the top 15! I had never expected it to gain any significant attention. There were some super amazing hats. You can see all of the entries HERE.

You can just about imagine my surprise when they announced the 5 additional hats today and my mobile hat was announced. I was elated to say the least. And to be categorized with the other four amazing hats was a privilege. The talent level in this competition was mind blowing. I am so glad I took a chance and put myself out there for this one!

There have been several requests for the pattern for the base hat used in the challenge. If you would like to try your hand at creating an Alice in Wonderland Themed hat start with the Red Heart Top Hat Pattern.

In Other News
I'm excited to announce that I will be blogging over at Knot Just Yarn Blog as a Guest Blogger for The Crochet Crowd. They introduced the four new bloggers yesterday that will be contributing to the blog.

New Guest Bloggers For The Crochet Crowd

The Tennessee Stitch - Daniele Dyer (She has already been contributing for about a year)
Untangling The Yarn - Bobbie Asche
Chit & Chat with Anabela - Anna Zetterberg
Hooked on Ewe - Sheri Goad

My first blog as a guest blogger was posted today. Check it out and find out what your crochet personality is.

What Kind of Hooker Are You? Crocheter Personality Comparisons

Casting off until the next time we hook up,
Sheri






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews